Familiarity tours (FAM tours) have been used by the travel industry for many years to give travel agents first hand information about destinations they would be selling as consumer vacations. We have borrowed this effective method of providing first hand, in season experience to influential communicators.
This immersive tour brings writers, chefs, bloggers, authors, all influencers, to Cordova, Alaska the homeport of the Copper River and Prince William Sound commercial fishing fleet during the active fishing season.
The content created during these tours by both our guests as well as staff add to our robust digital library. These tours serve as a foundation for long term relationships.
- Zoi Antonitsas – Chef, Little Fish Restaurant, Washington
- Annie Byrne – Retail Manager, Coastal Seafoods MN, Minnesota
- Laura Cole – Chef/Proprietor, Parks 229 Restaurant, Denali National Park, Alaska
- Lily Diamond – Author/Influencer, Kale and Caramel, California
- Jessica Fiorillo – Photographer/Influencer, Feed Me Dearly, New York
- Peter Houghton – Promotions Manager, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, Washington
- Bryan Jarr - Proprietor, Jarr Bar & Little Fish Restaurant, Washington
- Anders Miller – Co-Owner, Pike Place Fish Market, Washington
- Jodi Moreno – Author/Influencer, What’s Cooking Good Looking, New York
- David Olson – Writer/Influencer, Live Fire Republic, Michigan
- Kita Roberts – Brand Ambassador/Influencer, Girl Carnivore & Pass the Sushi, Maine
- Jill Waldbieser – Writer, Cooking Light, Pennsylvania
- Rob Burke – Videographer, Yarn Media, North Dakota
- Alana Kysar – Blogger, Fix Feast Flair, California
- Jeff Qualls – Chef, Texas
- Kristin Raines – Blogger, The Broken Bread, California
- Nik Sharma – Author/Writer/ Influencer, A Brown Table, California
- Gerry Speirs –Brand Ambassador/Influencer, Foodness Gracious, California
- Molly Yeh – Author/Television Personality/Influencer, My Name is Yeh, North Dakota
- Derek Baril – Chef, Wild Standard, Colorado
- Laura Davidson – Chef Blogger/Infuencer, A Beautiful Plate, Illinois
- Lauren Grier – Author/Blogger, Climbing Grier Mountain, Colorado
- Diane Morgan – Chef/Author, Diane Morgan Cooks, Oregon
- Julia Mueller – Author/Blogger, Roasted Root, Nevada
- John Rohrs – Seafood Manager, Perishable Distributors of Iowa, Iowa
- Kim Sunee – Author/Writer, Alaska
- Kenzi Wilbur – Writer
- Morgan Yeager – Photographer/Writer, The Coastal Table, New York
Photo Credit: Laura Davidson, A Beautiful Plate
Tasting is believing. Our sampling program allows our partners to handle and prepare wild Alaskan Copper River and Prince William Sound salmon in their own kitchen setting. We sample FAM tour guests prior to their arrival and then again after their immersive experience.
We also sample test and development kitchens, cookbook authors, chefs and influencers. The content that is created ranges from print articles, digital articles and blog posts, cookbook mentions, custom recipes, and of course beautiful digital assets. These samples foster more than content creation, they are the gateway to meaningful relationships.